• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

I get impact whey isolate in unflavoured. the sample pack is for you to try flavours so no wonder there isn't unflavoured in there. You can usually get a sample of the unflavoured ones though they seems to be sold out at the moment. Probably affected by the Black Friday sales. The only unflavoured sample they have on the site at the time of me typing this is
Impact Diet Whey (Sample)

I've never had that particular type. in the search bar put whey sample and all the samples will come up. Then you can filter out the flavours you are looking for on the left hand side of the page.x

I get impact whey isolate in unflavoured. the sample pack is for you to try flavours so no wonder there isn't unflavoured in there. You can usually get a sample of the unflavoured ones though they seems to be sold out at the moment. Probably affected by the Black Friday sales. The only unflavoured sample they have on the site at the time of me typing this is
Impact Diet Whey (Sample)

I've never had that particular type. in the search bar put whey sample and all the samples will come up. Then you can filter out the flavours you are looking for on the left hand side of the page.x
I don’t need it in a rush, just being nosey really so I’ll keep trying, thanks again for your help!! x

I don’t know if I’m being a complete divvy but I Can’t find it in sample size? Does it only come in big size? x
I’m not sure I’ve only ever bought full size which is a great price at the moment with 40% off xx

Can we make list of dates when people get them so we can keep on top of who is coming up?

13th March :D

Just because I love a list. I'll update as we get more dates throughout the year x

January

14th - Emma1504

February

March
13th - Need2Slim

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Hi my lovelies, I posted this on another thread but wanted all your pre-oppers to have this document. If your GP hasn't dealt with a wls person before definitely have a read of this BOMMS (British Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society) guidelines so you can help them to help you. It'll let you know about what blood tests you should be taking, when and what sorts of supplements you should be on based on your surgery type.

http://www.bomss.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/BOMSS-guidelines-Final-version1Oct14.pdf

I hope this helps some of you.xx

Hi my lovelies, I posted this on another thread but wanted all your pre-oppers to have this document. If your GP hasn't dealt with a wls person before definitely have a read of this BOMMS (British Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society) guidelines so you can help them to help you. It'll let you know about what blood tests you should be taking, when and what sorts of supplements you should be on based on your surgery type.

http://www.bomss.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/BOMSS-guidelines-Final-version1Oct14.pdf

Thank you for posting this Kim it’s most interesting:) I will be using this :) xx

Thanks Kim, most GPs don't have a clue x

Hi Guys! I've got my surgery date - pre-op assessment is on 14th January then the surgery is on 21st January. So excited that I'm finally here!
Yay! Congratulations I'm so pleased for you. How are you feeling? xx

Yay! Congratulations I'm so pleased for you. How are you feeling? xx

I'm feeling excited and hungry because I've just started my pre-op diet (I'm doing Lighterlife). I'm just grateful they're letting me go ahead with it. I lost about 5 stone during Tier 3 Weight Management course but I've gained back about 2 stone over Christmas. They said I should be fine and just need to be really strict with the pre-op diet

Back