• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

There’s actually 14mths between them but they get mistaken every single day for twins. They may as well be to be fair, there’s absolutely nothing between them, x
Ha ha oops sorry, I did wonder and then looked very carefully and thought yep they're twins. How wrong was I, they do look very alike xx

Ha ha oops sorry, I did wonder and then looked very carefully and thought yep they're twins. How wrong was I, they do look very alike xx
Every day it happens! When I drop Michael, the older one into his reception class and then walk back through the playground with Tommy, all of Michael’s class friend say ‘hello michael’ to Tommy. I dont have the heart to correct them! x

January
14th - Emma1504 and Tw-g17
21st - Almondenco

February
12th - LotusFlowerBomb

March
13th - Need2Slim

April
12th - MariaMaria83

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Last edited:
January
14th - Emma1504 and Tw-g17
21st - Almondenco

February
12th - LotusFlowerBomb

March
13th - Need2Slim

April
14th - MariaMaria83

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

The year is filling out nicely.x

Good Luck to all of those awaiting their surgeries in 2019 and fingers crossed that this is your year if your still waiting for a confirmation date. Brace yourself for a fun rollercoaster ride.

Good Luck to all of those awaiting their surgeries in 2019 and fingers crossed that this is your year if your still waiting for a confirmation date. Brace yourself for a fun rollercoaster ride.
Thank you x

Back