• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

24hr ecg done...waiting to exhale!!!

Rebirth

Well, today I returned my little black box which has the recording of my 24hr ecg. I am so hoping that everything will be fine and I can have my op soon, or if not it can all be sorted so I can continue on my journey. Apparently the results should be available within the next 10 days.

I phoned Janine who will be looking out for the results. She told me that Mr Li has already pencilled a date in for me if all is ok and it is very soon. I know he had some slots early October, what a birthday present that will be.

Thanks for all your support.

love and hugs

Rebirth xx

:)Hi P,
Was thinking about you yesterday-hope you took things easy & got the ECG reading that we are hoping & praying for:)
Juliexxx

Great news and fingers crossed P! Thinking of you x

Fingers crossed lovely. xx

Hi Pearline,
It's another huge step in the right direction... I am so glad this is over with for you and my little candle is lit here with your name in front of it... so I'm hoping and praying for October so you can move onwards and upwards.

Always here precious and always close in thought and mind... take special care and have a relaxing weekend.

Love and hugs, Bev xxx

Back