• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd Consultation Tomorrow

EmDubs

Bleurgh...!
Hi all,

I have my 2nd consultation at St. Georges Hospital in Tooting tomorrow and I'm going to be meeting with a different Surgeon. A Mr. Fleming to be exact.

I am petrified.

My initial appointment with Surgeon Mr. Gateley was on February 21st and he requested I lose 10kgs in 6 months. So far, which is about 6 weeks, I have lost 8kgs. I am hoping Mr. Fleming can take the weight loss on board and will put me on the list. It was my decision to bring the 2nd consultation forward, even though I haven't lost the full 10kgs as I am so desperate to get my TT done. I have been fighting for almost a year to get to this point and I will be so relieved to just be told I will be put on the list.

Em.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wishing you all the best hun and let us all know how u get on xx

So...

I had the consultation...

I saw the same lady as last time who has also transferred to the same Surgeon as me. She weighed me and I came up as 85.5kgs which I was SO happy about and she was also telling me that I had done really well.

What she has now told me is that as the original Surgeon knows the history and told me to lose the weight she needs to speak to him to get a yes or no as to whether I go on the list. She will call me either today or tomorrow to tell me but if I don't hear anything by midday tomorrow I am going to chase... I kinda have a feeling that's what's going to happen.

I really feel quite confused... Do you think he wouldl still refuse me?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

No I think you will be ok, My surgeon gave me 6 weeks to quit smoking....I rearranged the appointment to see him sooner because I quit the same day, saw him 3 weeks later and he put me on the list. Its coming hun!

Mandy x

Back