• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd FILL TODAY

e.green69

:eek: hi all
just thought i drop in and say that i had my 2nd fill today and i had 1 and half mils put in taking me up to 6mils in total..
i am hoping that i will get more restriction from this now as my journey so far has been quite up and DOWN!
i just had a soup and a yogurt and could feel it going down so fingers crossed..
emmaxx

Hi Emma glad it went ok today hope you are all sorted now did they say if your swelling had gone down?
To answer your question Dee (sorry to jump in Emma) but when I have had my fills they have taken it all out and then put the new amount in. Where I have mine done they also do it under xray is that how yours was done Emma?
Take Care xx

Hiya
just had my 3rd fill on Sunday, had .75 mils in, and am up to 5.75 mils. I haven't had any fills done under xray condition, all my fills have been done in a clinical setting. Hey Em, how are you doing? I was told I could have clear soup, yoghurts etc as long as they don't have bits in them. When I had a weightwatchers mousse at lunchtime today, I only ate about a third and then got a horrendous pain in my chest, so I gave it up as a lost cause and have just stuck to liquids. It had no bits in it, and couldn't understand why it had such an effect, but hopefully if this is how it's going to be once I get back onto normal textured food, then I should be eating much smaller portions, and the weight will just melt away (yeah - right!!).
best of luck

MyNewLife:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Hi emma
I hope this is the right restriction to help you on your journey to slimville ;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hi Emma, glad it all went ok for you today. has the pain and that settled down now???

hope your new restriction helps you on your weight loss journey you really have had it tough but you are doing great. xx

hi dee
yeah they draw it all out to see if they are in the correct place lol..then put in your added amount at the same time.
how are you doing?
emmax

hi lesley
no i have my fills clinican and not xray..my swelling seems great now and all back to normal YIPPEE!!!
TAKECARE
EMMAX

HI MNL
i am doing fine at the moment touch wood(head) i am on liquids also i had yogurt with bits in but thank goodness it felt ok.
hope your restriction is ok for you hun
emmax

hi tammy
my pain has gone and i am feeling alot better i can also feel a little restriction so fingers crossed hun..
how are you doing? have you had anymore tests done?
emmax

hi lind
i am feeling better both physicaly and mentally but hey hun that just 1 day lol..
how are you today?
are you eating and drinking now?
emmax

Hi Emma, sounds like you`ve had a rough time with it hun, hope your ok now and have reached the restriction you need to shed those pounds / stones lol. Fingers crossed for u xx

hi lind
i am feeling better both physicaly and mentally but hey hun that just 1 day lol..
how are you today?
are you eating and drinking now?
emmax

I am getting sick of eating slop lol....not wanted a brew since the op just making a hot milk, I cant believe I have gone from always drinking tea to not wanting any at all. Nearly choked my stomach on some part blended beef in gravy god never want to go through that again.....at least I know Mr Ammori did actually do the op now...xx

Back