• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd Fill yesterday

Loooy72

Had my second fill yesterday and they added another 1.5ml to my band, no idea how big it is but that brings me up to 7mls.
On fluids for today then 2 days of sloppies, so quite hungry just now,hoping for a bit of restriction come the weekend :)

Have been away on holiday so haven't been around too much, managed to not put on any weight, but stayed the same :) quite pleased given the circumstances.

Hope the second fill works for you. Well done for not putting weight on whilst on your hols

Hey, did your second fill help much? The nurse that did mine recommended that i phone my provider to book another fill for 4 weeks! So clearly they think it's not right yet!!

It has helped a bit. I think one more will do it. I have a dietician appointment for mid august and a fill appointment if needed.

Have been on semi solids today, day of fluids and day of sloppies went fine.
Decided to take it easy and have scrambled egg for breakfast, 3 slices of soft crumbly corned beef for lunch and a medium sized portion of shepards pie for tea and i am starving!
I Thought that i would have some restriction with these kinds of food, so either i still don't have any restriction or these foods are too soft and getting through the band too easily??
Phoned NOSC to book another fill for 4 weeks time as recommended by the nurse who did my fill and got a very officious woman who said i would need to wait 4 weeks to be "assessed" for a further fill and then of course wait for an appointment to become available in the fill clinic which will take between 4-6 weeks! Blimey, i feel like the world is an unhelpful place today :(

Yes they are soft normally BUT just right for now just after a fill.

Dont be in a rush to get too tight, its such a difference when you have good restriction. Its good to ease into it.

Slow and steady wins the race and equals less loose skin ;) x

Back