• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd fill

kerrylee37

[url=http://www.TickerFac
went for check up yesterday pleased to say they were pleased with my weight loss even tho its not much 16lbs in 9 weeks i think is rubbish ,and im really glad to say im getting my 2nd fill on tuesday so im still eating like a pig but hopefully that will all changed after tuesday beck on liquid diet which funny enought i love doing so that will give me a kick start to getting back on track i hope
how is everyone else doing and what have you all been uptp over the weekend

Really so pleased to hear from you Kerry and willing you on your way. We have had one of our WLS Sisters very poorly, so we have been pre occupied this weekend most of us with that, it hits us hard when anyone falls so poorly, have a look at the Charis thread love.

Keep going Kerry it'll be worth it, none of us find it easy but we have to do what we can and push ourselves when we have the low days.

Sending a loving hug and take care precious, love to you and yours xxx

Kerry,

Well done with your weight loss so far. The second fill I am sure will do the trick. I had my 2nd fill on 1st October - they added 2mls at one go and it has made such a difference. I have lost 5.5lbs this week. Cannot eat big portions any more. have next fill booked for 30th ocotber but not sure I need it. I will decide nearer the time. let me know how Tuesday goes x

:)Good luck for tomorrow Kerry:)

Good luck for your second fill. Let us know how it goes. I am not sure yet if I will be offered the band or bypass so its interesting to see how other people are getting along.
Good luck
Theresa x

today is 2nd fill day hope i get more from this fill ,Ill let you know how i get on
hope everyone has a good day xx

Good luck Kerry, I have been looking out for you and sincerely hoping you are feeling better. Best of luck with your new fill... Love and hugs as always xxx

had 3.5ml put in today but had to take half ml out cause it was too much ,now this is what the first fill was meant to fill like i know this time i will fill the different with my food intake ill let you all know how im getting on in a weeks time when im on food again

How are you doing Kerrylee... been thinking of you and wondering?

Love and hugs, hope you are well xxx

Kerry,
Just wondering how things are going with that second band fill. I am off to London on Saturday for my third band fill. x

Glad you have your fill Kerry x we still have to be pretty strict with ourselves for the band to be successful so you need to try and use will power along with the fill to get you losing for the long term . Low fat and high protein with lots of fruit and veg and hardly any sweet/high fat/takeaways and you should be fine

Back