• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd fill

tinkywinky

SOOO HAPPY to be a loser!
I did try and put this in last night so apologies if its here already ( although I cant see it).
Had my second fill yesterday 2mls put in. i now have 5mls in 10ml band (i saw it drawn back in syringe which was great). I can really notice the difference just with drinking, so feeling very positive. :D:D:DI did feel some restriction on liqs last time but not like this.Its strange but im actually looking forward to having liqs for 3 days as before fill i was sooo hungry i felt i was eating much to much. although i did still loose 5lbs :D:D:D:Din 2wks (2lb of that fat). that was a fab boost for me as i knew of 1lb but could only hope for 2lb because of eating. total loss to date 50lbs!!!:D:D:D:DI am really hoping to meet my next milestone of 4 stone by end of August. that will be 18 wks since start of my journey.
hope everyone is enjoying their wls surgery journey and enjoying all the fabulous rewards (big and small) it brings.
thanks for reading.

Hi Tinkywinky

It feel good to know that the fat is shifting doesnt it! when I went for my first fill I had lost a pound since my previous weigh in but 7lbs of fat had gone - I put that down to all the exercise I have been doing.

Im sure you will be at your 4stone target before you know it!

Maz x

Hi Tinky Winky that is great news. I have 7.5mls in my 10ml band and still have no restriction. I am due another fill on Thursday so hope this will help.

Congratulations on the 50lb mile stone - that is fantastic weight loss. something tells me it will more like the middle of August that you hit your 4 stone loss, as it is only 6lb away!!!!

Well done again and keep up whatever you are doing as it is working for you!!!!!

well done for your weight loss you seem to be doing so well you are working so hard at it ive had two fills and so far to date ive lost a stone and 8lbs so you are doing fantasticallly!! keep up the good work!! you will get to 4 stone in no time!x

Thanks ladies for your replies and kind comments. We are all a great bunch of losers. :D

TW glad your feeling positive about your fill. Grats on your weight loss so far. :D

Back