• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 & 1/2 WEEKS POST OP

BlueDiamond

Hi Guys

I am over the moon I cant believe its 3 & 1/2 weeks after my banding operation and I have lost 1 stone exactly:love047: tbh I expected to lose more slower then I have but over the moon never the less and I thought I would share it with you all.:D;)

Thanks in advance for reading - MeJulie x x

Hi Julie,
I have been thinking of you and wondered how you were getting along... that is fantastic news for you... you are sounding so good too!

It's a great start and you have so much to look forward to... you are doing brilliantly!

Loads of love and hugs and it's going to be great to see your ticker going down precious!

Take good care xxxxx

Fantastic Julie keep up the good work x

Well done Julie :clap:

WooooooooHooooooooo Julie that is absolutely brilliant!
Well done honey!

Hi Guys

I am over the moon I cant believe its 3 & 1/2 weeks after my banding operation and I have lost 1 stone exactly:love047: tbh I expected to lose more slower then I have but over the moon never the less and I thought I would share it with you all.:D;)

Thanks in advance for reading - MeJulie x x

WOW well done MeJulie. Time really passes by so quickly. how are you feeling now?
XX

I am feeling really well ty for asking Farzu, this banding op was by far less painful then when I had my gallbladder out last year, that was really painful and even after two weeks I couldnt even walk round the block (a small one) without stopping, and yet with banding op I was able to walk down the shops and back on the weds, 2 days after my op, albiet is was slower then I would have normally walked but I was pain free from leaving hosp and only had very little wind ( I used gripe water from day of op for the first few days) a little tip I picked up on here so I bought a bottle in advance and the same with liquid vitamins as well. When my friend had the banding done she was and still is being sick almost after every meal and this was one thing that worried me as I dont like being sick but (fingers crossed) I have not been sick once (yipee) so I must be doing something right and then to lose a stone in almost 4 weeks post op just put the icing on the cake, all that awaits me now is my first fill on 17th sept and hopefully it will all go well and then I can be on my way to losing some more weight .......Heres to the next stone (or 2) lol

All the best - MeJulie x x

a stone in less than a month is fantastic, keep up the good work, i'm guessing this is with no fill restriction yet?? so brilliant work ;)

I am feeling really well ty for asking Farzu, this banding op was by far less painful then when I had my gallbladder out last year, that was really painful and even after two weeks I couldnt even walk round the block (a small one) without stopping, and yet with banding op I was able to walk down the shops and back on the weds, 2 days after my op, albiet is was slower then I would have normally walked but I was pain free from leaving hosp and only had very little wind ( I used gripe water from day of op for the first few days) a little tip I picked up on here so I bought a bottle in advance and the same with liquid vitamins as well. When my friend had the banding done she was and still is being sick almost after every meal and this was one thing that worried me as I dont like being sick but (fingers crossed) I have not been sick once (yipee) so I must be doing something right and then to lose a stone in almost 4 weeks post op just put the icing on the cake, all that awaits me now is my first fill on 17th sept and hopefully it will all go well and then I can be on my way to losing some more weight .......Heres to the next stone (or 2) lol

All the best - MeJulie x x

thanks you for the tips Julie, I was so scared about the surgery. My sister in law just had the gallbladder stone removed about 3 weeks ago but she is in lots of pain. she also had the Lap surgery and she says the pain is unbareable.

Back