• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No weight loss in 3 werks:-(

lisa1983

I don't no y I have stalled ??
I lost after I had my first fill and was over the moon but that was 3 weeks ago
Am stuck on 15.11:-(
Am worried as I got a small fill 6/11 then it taken
Am using my fitness plan to count what am eating, but I've stayed the same for past 3 weeks but don't no y??
I work as hairdresser and am on my feet all time I walk my dog 2 x a day and also do Zumba twice a week but still I've stayed the same

Lisa x x

lisa1983 said:
I don't no y I have stalled ??
I lost after I had my first fill and was over the moon but that was 3 weeks ago
Am stuck on 15.11:-(
Am worried as I got a small fill 6/11 then it taken d fill toward end month as I got to have op

Am using my fitness plan to count what am eating, but I've stayed the same for past 3 weeks but don't no y??
I work as hairdresser and am on my feet all time I walk my dog 2 x a day and also do Zumba twice a week but still I've stayed the same:-(
I don't no why tho.
Can anyone shed any light on if this happened to them.

I am being sick again at moment yesterday 3 time after I tryed to eat
1time was trying to have sandwich
2time on chicken
3was apple juice
But I think I may of ate to fast on chicken
I feel am stuck in a rut and would love some advice.

Lisa x x

Lisa x x

Hi Lisa, if you had only one fill, you probably don't have enough restriction yet, so you might be eating more than you did when you were loosing weight? (I don't know, I am not an expert, but my understanding was that the band will be working most effectively when you find 'that spot'. Until then it is mostly on the strength of your will.) Or maybe your body is holding on water (hormones).

From reading this forum it seems that trying to increase your proteins might help. But I don't know from my own experience, I haven't had the surgery yet. (In 5 days....)

By the way, the apple juice, is it normal bought apple juice? (Maybe too much sugar?)

Hanako said:
Hi Lisa, if you had only one fill, you probably don't have enough restriction yet, so you might be eating more than you did when you were loosing weight? (I don't know, I am not an expert, but my understanding was that the band will be working most effectively when you find 'that spot'. Until then it is mostly on the strength of your will.) Or maybe your body is holding on water (hormones).

From reading this forum it seems that trying to increase your proteins might help. But I don't know from my own experience, I haven't had the surgery yet. (In 5 days....)

By the way, the apple juice, is it normal bought apple juice? (Maybe too much sugar?)

Oh thank u for ur advice I had 4 ml put in at surgery and 0.6 added so now on 4.6 I was told between 6-8 ml would be that spot
But I no we all want to lose weight like yesterday

Eeekk 5 days to go for u x

Lisa x x

Lisa ~ you may find that your body with your band just isn't able to take certain foods right now, but if you're being sick you really need to talk to your provider.

But, a lot of people cannot tolerate bread even a long way down the line, and I find that chicken is the one thing that if I don't chew properly or eat slightly too fast really plays havoc with how I am.

But, you shouldn't be being sick with the band in the way that you are, and I would say that you really need to give your provider a call and discuss it with them, you were being sick a lot before the fill and although it eased off a little perhaps this fill was a little too much too soon.

:(

Cut the carbs Hun, that includes those hidden in everything! Try a couple of days having 70g protein min and 70g max carbs and 8 drinks. Bet it works! Out if curiosity what has your daily carb n protein intake been? Xx

JO28172 said:
Cut the carbs Hun, that includes those hidden in everything! Try a couple of days having 70g protein min and 70g max carbs and 8 drinks. Bet it works! Out if curiosity what has your daily carb n protein intake been? Xx

I think I give cutting the carbs ago see if that helps

Tbh I try to either eat meat of fish at least once a day somtime 2 a day
X

Lisa x x

top_kat said:
Lisa ~ you may find that your body with your band just isn't able to take certain foods right now, but if you're being sick you really need to talk to your provider.

But, a lot of people cannot tolerate bread even a long way down the line, and I find that chicken is the one thing that if I don't chew properly or eat slightly too fast really plays havoc with how I am.

But, you shouldn't be being sick with the band in the way that you are, and I would say that you really need to give your provider a call and discuss it with them, you were being sick a lot before the fill and although it eased off a little perhaps this fill was a little too much too soon.

:(

Hey top kat

I no I phone thg and have spoken to nurse and also dietitian who keep telling me I must be eating fast but hand on heart am not i use my iPhone stop watch to make sure am not.

They don't seem to worrie just tells me to eat slower but any slower then I may as well not eat the only time I eat fast and I no I do is Thursday at work do I've taken to not having lunch now do I don't eat fast!!
I got to say in 8 weeks I prob been sick more then what I have in my 29 yr life

I got app 6/11 so gonna talk to them then again and hopfully by them it will stop!!
Only been sick once today on a few cheese chips which I should not had but was at kids party and they looked do nice :-( paid for it tho

I no I shouldnt have it but just wanted to feel normal.

I found some food hard to digest other time it fine:)

Lisa x x

Back