• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 MONTHS GONE...

JED

Its been 3 months to the day since surgery and im 90lb down exactly, sorry that includes the pre op diet, but what an amazing time its been watching myself shrink lol and ive only been sick once in that time. i cant believe how quick the time has gone and how much weight has gone too.

Last edited:
That is fantastic. So pleased for you:) I only hope I do even half as well as you. You only been sick once? What caused that? I am keeping a notebook of things to avoid for when my turn comes -9days and counting:D

I had some turkey and as fast as it went down it decided it was coming back up lol

Well done Jed, thats amazing - its reassuring to read it as your sounding very well, and very confident. Keep up the fab work. xx

Good luck Mandy (Josiegirl), was reading your diary last night and Im sending you all the luck in the world for a speedy recovery and feeling great post op. Take it easy, and I'll look forward to reading your posts. xx

well done Jed!,,,your doing amazinly well!,,,,,,,you must be so much hppier and healthier xxxxxxxxx

Fabulous, JED ... feelgood thread to lift everyone's spirits. Keep going, hun.

You will fit down the chimney this Christmas :Christmas02r: yohoho xx

Ill admit i feel fantastic more energy more drive and a much better outlook on life and buying clothes that actually fit me nicely now thats an experience ive never had. The only thing im not looking forward to is winter i feel the cold a hell of a lot more now than i ever have lol

Wow Jed, that's a lb a day!! And as for feeling cold, i'd rather be cold than sweating, I've been known to stand outside in the snow in a t-shirt to cool down after walking round tesco's!
You should be very proud of yourself, at this rate you'll hit goal very soon. x

WOWzer Jed! that's a truly amazing loss! So glad to hear that your journey has been trouble free (sick wise!)

keep smiling! :)

Back