• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8 stone gone :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all on Friday i finally hit my 8 stone, i am now just about in my teens for the first time since i was 19, i have gone from 27.13 to 19.12 and this def puts a smile on my face big time.

Tbh i have not had an easy time of it and have had 4 stalls in 3 months and the stalls in total were for 4 weeks, and i struggled big time with serious sickness and had to inject myself twice a day, and even now at 3 months post op i still cant eat any meat or fish or any hot food as it makes me gag, nothing to do with the textures but just cant bear the thought of eating it, so i live off yoghurts, fruit, cereal and protein shakes and i kind if have got used to it.

If somebody would of told me a few months ago i would be in my teens i would of laughed at them and even with the struggles i have gone through i would do it all again and again.
I have gone from being housebound and in mega pain to start having a life again and it feels really good and i cant wait ti see the changes in me in another few more stone.

Well done you really deserve it after the trouble you have had. :)

first of all well done on your weight loss which i think is fantastic
i am at the start of my own journey but hopefully i can achieve some of the sucess'ss i have been reading on here over the last few weeks

Well done Roch, you have done amazing sweetheart, you are a star. xxxxxxx

Thanks guys 4 all ur posts, i am sure without the support from all of u i would not of got this far, here`s to the next 8 stone xx

CONGRATULATIONS on your fab weight loss and you look amazing on your piccy's - well done you xxx

That is fantastic, you must be so pleased, you are looking great 8 stone in such a short time. Well done you, keep up the good work.

Jeanx

That's such a positive post Roch. You've done amazingly well and are an inspiration to many x keep positive & keep going x

Back