• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My update pics - 8 months out :-)

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
Hi Everyone,

Havent been on for ages, too busy living my new skinnier life lol.

I am 8 months out now and cant believe how that time has flown by....... all that worrying before hand of how long it was goin to take for op etc.

If only I knew how quick it would go. So happy now and almost at my personal target. I am so lucky to have had no problems and found this journey quite easy, I was so ready to make the change.

So here goes, the pics.........

Attachments

• Pre op to 30.11.14 8 months.jpg
    Pre op to 30.11.14 8 months.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Pre op to 30.11.14 8 month front.jpg
    Pre op to 30.11.14 8 month front.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 120
Looking fab hunni well done x

Wow!! U look fab.. I see surgeon tomorrow so hopefully not too long for mine. Im really excited ;)

Hope all goes well Vicki xx

I went to see surgeon today and hes really pleased with my weight loss. Another 9kg off since 5th nov. So total 17.5kg since june. Im well impressed. Hes placed me on waitin list for endomoscopy which os approx 3-4 weeks and he said approx 3-4 weeks after ot my op!! So end of janurary for it he said. Exciting stuff zx

You look fantastic, well done, It's pictures like your's that show that it's worth all of the hard work :)

Thanks for all the comments .......... there are good and bad days, I not gonna lie! but not in the way i expected. Just watch out for head hunger, its such a strong force lol. The further out you get the more you have to fight it as your body gets used to different foods and you start to get 'cocky'.

Vicki - keep us posted. I not on here as often as I used to but love to read all the success stories xx

Back