• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 months today :D

fatbutnot4long

its been exactly 6 months to the day since my op and im 8 stone 2 down! still got 3 stone to go but ill get there... hopefully!! just thought id share :)

Wow thats great well done x

Wow what a lot of weight you've lost in such a short time.
How different do you feel? x

Wow, that is fantastic, well done you. Sending huge congratulations and hope you reach your target soon xxxxxx

Fantastic! Well done xx

Thats fantastic Kirsty! Well done you!

Well done you, you've done brilliantly & you will of course reach you goal.

Cant wait for my 6 months anniversary as i will hopefully feel more normal by then & the weight loss will be worth the confusion & worry!

Good luck to you x

Well done, thats an amazing amount to lose x

Fantastic job!

Kirsty, I've just noticed that you haven't collected your 6 months post op badge or your century badge. Go and get em girly you've earned them !

well done

xx

thanks everyone! i dont really feel ay different.. i do more things and dont sleep as much lol but i still feel as fat as i ever did.. i guess im fat on the inside lol! ive got a little under 3 stone to go untill ive lost half of my big fat self lol.. hopefully ill get there this year :D looking back now it seems easy but this is the hardest thing ive ever done.. i was no where near prepared for the highs and lows anyway thank you again everyone xx

Kirsty, I've just noticed that you haven't collected your 6 months post op badge or your century badge. Go and get em girly you've earned them !

how do i get them? this site still confuffles me :) xx

Back