• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 MORE SLEEPS TO BEING BANDED

Dimples70

Dolan Park 14th - cant wait to move to next stage have done pre-op for 7 days lost just over 7lbs on the slimfast diet - had call today to confirm my check in time and what to bring - well chuffed x

Good luck dimples! hope it all goes nice and smoothly for you xx

Wooohooo good luck! :553:
Hope all goes well, there's a place waiting for you on the losers bench.
Em xxxx

Thanks guys - I still haven't told anyone other than my husband - afraid of being judged ! The Step kids are coming around tonight and. I want to tell them - but the mother - who I get on really well with is also very opinionated and I don't want anyone to spoil my journey ! I woke up this morning with the biggest smiled xxxxx

Hi Wobbly - it's a Mr Sigurdson - haven't much about him - Im a day case and I assumed my husband could stay with me but I forgot to ask !!!! I really hope so x how are things with you ?

Hoping all goes well for you :) x

Good luck x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Good luck you've got one off the best surgeons he's actually on YouTube doing the op very interesting to watch.

Hi Wobbly - it's a Mr Sigurdson - haven't much about him - Im a day case and I assumed my husband could stay with me but I forgot to ask !!!! I really hope so x how are things with you ?

i've been told he can stay with you but has to leave for the evening and come back in the morning. There is a travelodge bromsgrove just up the road, not far and very reasonable rates.

1 MORE SLEEP - can you believe I'd forgotten that I don't own a dressing gown !!! Just had to grab one from Tesco !!! - And I can't remember what time I'm supposed to stop eating - so I haven't eaten since 6pm - I've got to report in for 7am and as it stands at the moment I'm the second one down - I'm do excited and scared but mainly excited xxxx

Good Luck for tomorrow Dimples you are sooooo very near that losers bench stretch ur hand out u will be able to reach it very soon..............xx

Thanks - I've no doubt that this was the right thing - The consultant told be when he looked Inside he found 2 Hernias ? The one is very common a Hiatus hernia BUT he had never seen the other one before it was on the side on my diaphragm !!! It only need a couple of stitches so at least I don't to sort that out now - I like getting my monies worth !! Weighed myself this morning I've put on 2lbs !! Only had soup yesterday ?? Sure it will sort itself out x

lilypersian said:
Good luck Dimples.
You should be a bandit by now, hope all went well for you and you are feeling ok.
xx

Hi hum - I'm feeling sore at the minute but so happy it's done now x

Back