• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No right to be disappointed BUT

judi2302

Got weighed tonight and havent lost any weight at all this week, so disappointed because I feel so full of energy I literally haven't been able to sit still this week which should be reward enough. Just a couple of months ago I found it so tiring to move I couldn't wait to sit down. For instance today, the garden has been dug over the house has been cleaned, looked after baby grandsons ages 2 and 1. Cleaned their house because my daughter is poorly so felt I should have lost a few pounds.

Is it normal not to lose weight after just 8 weeks since my bypass. I am watching what I eat still got plenty of restriction of portion sizes are small, this week I've ate Tofu because I heard its full of protein. I have lost 49lb up to and I know I have to be patient but I only need to lose 3lb and I'll be 16 something and that seems such a long way from the days of being 20stone 7lbs.

Hey, try not to worry. I've put 5lb ON in 3 days because I've ben working 12.5 hour days :)

Hiya, yes it is quite common to not lose much, I am a couple of weeks after you, and have stayed virtually the same, even put a couple of pounds on this week, but I think that may have been because I was ill, and couldn't eat, so when I did start to eat little bits again, my body has readjusted.
So many posts on here say that sometimes the loss just stops, but it will start again, just have to be patient, not easy I know ;):):)

Back