• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 weeks post op band

julia in bath

I get it, it's all falling into place.
last week i was worried, always hungry, couldn't wait for my first fill, lose a lb one day to put it on the next.
Since Sunday i've upped my protein and lowered my calories and now i'm 21lb down yes! a stone and a half. I'm not hungry any more and i am actually dealing with the head hunger something that i was struggling with last week.
Feeling really good and positive, a real change from all my worries last week.

so proud of u darlin, well done xx

thanks,
for my lunch i'm having just meat, either ham, beef, chicken. It's good i have around half a pck which is less than 200 cals and really fill me up. having scrambled egg or readybrek for breakfast or an apple goahead bar if in a rush. then normal evening meal, chick and veg stir fry for example. daily cals is between 900-1100. i am going to get some pretien shakes next week though so i can get in the 90g i should be having. not having carbs like rice, pasta, pots or bread so it's just the small amounts of carbs in cereals and veg.

Well done, your doing great, Do you know when your having your first fill ?

Well done Julia, thats a fantastic loss - protein is deffo the way forward x

Thats fantastic news.
Protein is the way forward really interesting post going over this forum about protein.

well done thats a great loss. i stick to protein too and it works for me.

Back