• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3rd appointment

luv2bskinny

i have my last appointment on wednesday at SRH nd i am really really nervous!!! i ave spent the last yr goin down this road nd i ave worked really hard to get 2 where i am in the wls process, has anybody else felt lyk this this or am i been silly haha

Good luck with the rest of your journey. I have my pre assessment on wednesday at Chichester at Richards it has been a long journey just to get this far but you are not alone feeling like this as others do on the forum. We still have the rest of our journey to travel but if we all stick together and help each other out it should become easier as the sport there, in the hard times. When is your op? Mine is 24 august good luck keep in touch luv kaz x

i wish mine was 24th august i wil find out 2moz wen i go hopefully i no i still ave a little while left 2 wait cos SRH op waitin times r massive, i will feel a lot betta after 2moz wen i finally no wot is happening lol xx

Back