• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3rd appointment at SRH

luv2bskinny

:sign0009: i still ave not recived my letter for my 3rd appointment, i recived the letter wot was sent 2 my doctor after my 2nd appointment but nothing else, my 2nd appointment was 09th feb so i no t appointment its self wil b a couple of months away but i lyk 2 no wen it is so i no i wil defo hit my weight loss target, their is a couple of ppl whos 2nd appointment was a couple of days b4 me nd they ave reviced they letter wif the date xxx

:sign0009: i still ave not recived my letter for my 3rd appointment, i recived the letter wot was sent 2 my doctor after my 2nd appointment but nothing else, my 2nd appointment was 09th feb so i no t appointment its self wil b a couple of months away but i lyk 2 no wen it is so i no i wil defo hit my weight loss target, their is a couple of ppl whos 2nd appointment was a couple of days b4 me nd they ave reviced they letter wif the date xxx

have you tried to ring the hospital and ask for your surgeons secretary?she might be able to give you a better idea, my surgeon is mr balapuri, and his sec is lovely but only works tuesdays and wednesday.....

I think I got 8 weeks notice for me 3rd apt.... I rang to check I was on the list for 3rd as I also had no letters telling me awt. I'm now waiting for op date!

Hi,
My appointment was on 10th febuary with sister Kim Common and the dietitians , this was my first real appointment since the seminar.
I had my copy of the doctors letter on 22nd febuary and was told at the meeting that the appointment with the surgeon would be approx. 6 months later and a letter would be sent out to me, I am still waiting for the letter to arrive but with such a long time yet to go I dare say that they will not rush to send these out.
I would expect the next appointment to be around August time

Good luck, we'll be thinking of you and sending love xxx

Hope your appointment comes through soon, and your op date!! Have you tried ringing your surgeons secretary?

xx

Back