• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 days til op - 6.5lb!

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
I am really pleased to have lost 6.5lb! Especially as I can't drink the slimfast or anything like that (they actually make me gag) so I am eating fruit and yogurt for breakfast and lunch and a high protein/low carb dinner.

I cannot wait til saturday!!

Well done on the loss - yes, soon it will all be over and the time will fly by! Best of luck!!!!

I am really pleased to have lost 6.5lb! Especially as I can't drink the slimfast or anything like that (they actually make me gag) so I am eating fruit and yogurt for breakfast and lunch and a high protein/low carb dinner.

I cannot wait til saturday!!

Well done on your loss so far...and all the best for your operation...I look forward to reading all about it as soon as you can post...You must be so excited!

(((hugs)))

well done on your weight loss
Good luck for the 29th it will fly to it now and then as soon as you know it will all be over and you will be on the losing side :D

Good luck Rose, and well done on your weight loss so far...fantastic x

well done rose and good luck for your op not long now xxxheather ps are you still going on thursday to see wendy? if so might see you there if i can get there earlier as my appt is for 1.30pm

Ooh yes I am.... although I won't have a lot of time as I have to go to Rochdale straight afterwards for my pre op appointment at the hospital.

I will pm you my number and you can text me if you are going to be there early

BW

Rx

well done rose and good luck for your op not long now xxxheather ps are you still going on thursday to see wendy? if so might see you there if i can get there earlier as my appt is for 1.30pm

I can't believe it's tomorrow!! I am all packed and off to my mums, then leaving the kids there tomorrow to go off to Rochdale for my op!
I am so excited!!!

Rx

How exciting! Good luck with everything :)

I saw Heather yesterday at Cobalt, and I must have missed you! Would have been nice to put a face to a name.

xxx

Well done, good luck with the op, you'll be fine and we will all be thinking of you
Pauline:)

Back