• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Consultation today..op 4th oct!!! :)

JO28172

Can't wait and have got going on the pre op diet straight away...! I've been asked to have either 1 or 2 eggs for breakfast or a slimfast shake...an oxo drink at lunch...chicken or fish for dinner with 5 fruit/veg anytime..no milk in a cup of tea even...this is one serious diet!! Anyone else been put on the same diet? I've gagged already on tonight's lettuce...no salad cream ..yuk!!! Lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I was on the milk diet so cannot give you any advice....good luck anyway. It will be worth it :)

Eeeeeehhh congrats Jo....I am sure everything will be fine.... Good Luck with the pre op diet.... hopefully it will be me next ;o) x

Can't wait and have got going on the pre op diet straight away...! I've been asked to have either 1 or 2 eggs for breakfast or a slimfast shake...an oxo drink at lunch...chicken or fish for dinner with 5 fruit/veg anytime..no milk in a cup of tea even...this is one serious diet!! Anyone else been put on the same diet? I've gagged already on tonight's lettuce...no salad cream ..yuk!!! Lol :)

LOL :D:D:D. Lettuce makes me gag at any time ... keep your eyes on the prize & you will grow to love lettuce (maybe). Or you could ask to do the milk diet (no lettuce involved) xxx :):)

wow tha is a strict diet, i was on milk n found it easier, also well done on date it b here b4 u know it xx

I looked like something out of I'm a celebrity get me out of here how I was trying to chew it without tasting it haha :)

Thx Mable...I daren't stray....it's a no pain no gain....only 2wk to put up with it :)

And you too! When is your surgery? Xx

woohoo congrats Jo :) xxx

Arhh yea i had that diet, its the wlsurgery diet. I decided to go with the milk diet, then i made a hybrid of the two in the end lol.

Good luck hun x

Aah thanks all...just had my oxo! Lol

fantasic news on your surgry joe, i have not gotthat far yet to advise on pr. op. diet good luck tho, hopefully i wont be to far behind you.xxxxx

Back