• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 days post op

yasmina29

Hi everyone, I just had my bypass and I can't believe it's already done, lol, I would like some advice on the things to drink in the 2nd phase of the diet I am on condensed soup, protimel and yogurt... and sips of water but I can't even have a half cup of soup as I get full straight away, lol, how strange lol, let me know if there is anything else I should be doing... thanks xxx:D

Hi Yasmina, Congratulations. I'm on liquids fpor 4 weeks and it's hard work so far getting them all in. I had two tblpsoon soup of mushroom soup yesterday, and watered it down with milk from my pint allowance. it tasted horrible! I'm not actually getting full as I stop when I think it's enough. I'm a wimp and really terrified of being sick.
I've managed a Fortimal both days now though. It's 200ml so I split it. It tastes quite nice-as funnily enough do the calcium supplement. Tea tastes horrid, coffee okay but not the usual delight it always has been for me. Am having lemon squash today and that tastes a lot nicer to me than the apple and blackcurrant I had in hospital.
It's a big learning curve isn't it?

Back