• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 months and 1 day

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
cant believe its been this long since my bypass, :eek::eek:

especially considering how much i hated it at the beginning :sigh: but now i can honestly say i still have my up and downs days but im so so happy i went through it and stuck to it all.

just wanna say a hughe thank you :553::553::553::553: to everyone on here for all ur support and getting me through the hard times i had in the beggining.

love u all loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How time flys when your having fun hey lady lol have you managed to update your weight loss yet? just emagine how fast the next 4 months will go and look where you will be then, you have done really well and we could do with seeing some update pics bet you have changed loads x enjoy your easter egg free easter babe x

Wow Claudia, the time has flown by.....

Am glad you are loving your bypass now, i remember you hating it.

Look forward to seeing some more up to date pics soon x

Nice to see you hon xx
Im glad that you dont hate your bypass now xx
I concur with the ladies, we need update pics ;).
Steph xx

Wow that has gone quick Claudia you are doing so well. I am really pleased you are happy you had your bypass I remember you at the beginning of your journey hating it and I will remember how you feel now if I feel like that about mine.

I am so pleased to hear that you no longer hate your bypass. It is very difficult to get used to it in the beginning.

Back