• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 Months and 2 Weeks Post-op - WOW!

Pandora_150

Finally Post-op!
I can't believe the difference this op has made! I was out shopping today when I walked past a HUGE mirror. I usually avoid looking in mirrors at all costs as to be completely honest: I have always hated what I saw.

However, today I glanced to the side and I couldn't believe it. I didn't recognise myself! I had to look twice as I got all confused as I thought I had disappeared (stupid I know, but it honestly crossed my mind)!

I know I have lost 5 and a half stone so far (including pre-op loss), but I don't think that has really sunk in until today.

I have always hated having my picture taken, and I look SO glum in this picture - I was still in the mindset that the picture would make me look horrible and I would hate it!

I couldn't believe it when I looked at the picture and actually liked what I saw. Next time I will be smiling - I promise!

The picture below is one of me pre-op, and the one I took today. I am hoping these have worked as I have never tried to attach pictures before. I have more horrendous looking pre-op pictures in my albums, so I have made a promise to take more post-op pictures to chart my progress more accurately.

Steph X

Attachments

• LL front.jpg
    LL front.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 104
  • During 20-01-10.jpg
    During 20-01-10.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 106
OMG Steph, the difference between those 2pics is absolutely incredible.

Ive lost a similar amount of weight to you (although not as quickly!) and I too often dont recognise myself.

Congratulations hun. The good news is that this is just the start!

you look fantastic! well done

WOW ! What a transformation well done to you xxx

THANKYOU!!!

I can't believe it myself!

I found a better comparison picture! This was taken at my graduation last July. You can actually see my face in this one!

Steph x

PS - Forgot to add that I am the big lass - the skinny one is my Mum!

Attachments

• Graduation.jpg
    Graduation.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
WOW !!!:eek:
you look amazin, keep the photo's comin they give us all insperation , 13 days off my band op,
well done, keep up the good work Steph !

You look fabulous hun, a huge pat on the back to you. :winner:

Amazing pics Steph! I had my op around the same time as you, I don't feel brave enough yet though to take any comparison pics! Worried no one would notice any difference lol!

Congrats on your weightloss, you are doinf brilliantly well.

Cuppa xx

:happy036: You look fantastic what a difference!! You go girl!!

P.S. We've got the same toaster!!!!!!!!!

You look flipping marvellous, how very happy you must be when you pass a window/mirror now xx

Back