• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 Months and 2 Weeks Post-op - WOW!

Wow hun you look AMAZING!!! Such a difference!!!

xxxxxxxx

What a difference ! Well done :)

looking good x

Well done - you look fantastic !! :)

Thanks to everyone!

I seriously didn't think I looked any different than before the operation.

It has only just sunk in that my body really has changed.

I have been really down in the past few days as I accidentally stumbled upon some old pictures of me when I was about 15. For as long as I can remember I have always thought I was fat and I hated my body. But when I look back I actually look very skinny! I had wicked legs and a perfectly perportioned body that I would kill for now. I just couldn't help thinking - I really abused my body to get it to the state it was in last year! I felt like everything I was doing was never going to put me back in that body.

But now, I have regained my confidence in my weight loss journey and I am excited to see what the next year brings.

Again many thanks to everyone!

Steph x

PS. Lisa ('Wannabeslimagain') I would really recomend taking some 'mid-way' pictures, as I would never have though I would see the difference (seeing is believeing). Then again I would really have been scared if someone tried to take a picture of me if I hadn't have had the realisation walking past that mirror yesterday! Good luck!

Are you sure you are the same person ????
bloody fantastic xx well done xx

OMG!!! Are you sure it's you??!! lol

AmAAAzing! :worthy: :worthy:

I'm the starting weight as you (and height) and having my op on 31/3....I hope I can achieve great results as you!! Any tips???

Still in shock over the difference!!! :D:D:D:D

Lol! I'm still in shock too. It just goes to show it takes a while for the difference to sink in, especially when your changing so dramatically everyday.

Karma67, thank you for your kind comments - I really couldn't believe it was me either. But please please PLEASE don't judge your success by comparing your loss (past and future) to me. Everyone loses at different paces and it isn't fair on yourself if your assessing your loss based on someone elses stats. Every pound lost is something to be celebrated! I don't have goals, other than my main big goal of 10 Stone. I found that this helped me celebrate every pound and inch I have lost as it is another pound and inch gone!

It is fantastic that you are excited by your upcoming operation - not long now!!! However, I can tell you some of the things I have found helpful in my success. These might not work for you so keep your own pace and use the ones that feel right for you.

I keep a detailed food diary. This helped me lose the weight pre-op, and has helped me focus on what exactly I am eating post-op. I usually post mine over on the Bypass Daily Food Diary section if you want to take a look at mine. If you go far enough back in the thread I started posting it online at about 2-3 weeks post-op. - I have to say that this helps me to keep on track as I know that other people will be watching my every bite, whether it be a good day or bad.

Other than that I have kept to the 'Rules of the Pouch'. So I stick to the: no drinking whilst eating rule... focusing on protein first... eating from a small side plate... keeping fluids up... There are a few more but they have become so engrained I can't think of what they are at the moment!

I hope that helps a little. Good luck with your journey.

Steph x

Back