• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 Stone Down

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Morning all,

Just thought I would share my exciting news with you all.

I jumped on the scales this morning and it showed that I have loss just over four stone since I started my wls program in March.

To say im delighted is a understatement lol

Hope you all have a amazing weekend, and keep up the good work your all doing and stay focussed.

Well Done you, it feels so good to see the weight coming off, xx

Wow, that's impressive. I'm not surprised you are happy about it. Well done you. X

Woooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!
Your not the only one who is happy about that! Bloomin Well Done!!!! You are going to have a brilliant day today, I can tell. lol.
Lynne x

That is amazing, absolutely brilliant!!!:wow::wow::wow:

Well done Gary:happy096:

Thanks everyone, and to celebrate my success I have just had everything out of our shed and cleared it all out, and found my bike that I forgot I had, so cleaned it up and might start going cycling around the village now, instead of jumping in the car.

Do you think I should?

You definately should! I would get my gorgeous bike out of the shed if I lived somewhere less hilly. I'm also a bit embarrassed because i get a sort of chain reaction going when my legs push up, hit my tummy, my tummy pushes up and hits my boobs.... first one leg then the other .. you get the picture. lol. Not a pretty sight lol.
Lynne x

Thats Brilliant, Well Done!!

That is amazing - really well done! I am still sticking to my liver-reducing diet - havent even been tempted - but my scales are rubbish and I can be 6lb difference within minutes - might take myself off to Boots tomorrow for a weigh in. Only 6 more sleeps before the big day x

Well done you, yes defo use the bike will help tone as you loose x

Back