• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally - 12 Stone Gone

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Morning all, just had to share that I have topped the 12 Stone loss bracket.

Just in time for my birthday tomorrow.

To say I am delighted comes no where near how I am feeling.

I am almost 1 year post op as well, so will be celebrating this at the end of June as well.

For those that think it wont work for you, stick with it, work with your tool and dont abuse it, and it will come off, the last stone for me has been slow, but partly my fault, since I refocussed and upped my water and exercise the weight has started moving off again.

I now have less than a stone to go to reach my required weight set by Luton and Dunstable. :)

Attachments

• Comparison 2.jpg
    Comparison 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 432
  • Comparison 4.jpg
    Comparison 4.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 160
  • Comparison 1.jpg
    Comparison 1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG-20120527-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20120527-WA0002.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 143
How chuffed you must be feeling, you've lost double compared to me and that's transformed my life so you must be sky high! Well done Gary!!! x

Bless ya, thanks!

Well done Gary, fantastic effort & results. You've done wonderfully & the transformation is wonderful for all to see. The incredible shrinking man of Peterborough fantastic.

That is an outstanding loss is such a short about of time too. Well done. A real inspiration :) x

fantastic effort well done
i am just at the begining of my journey and finding it hard at the moment but i hope i have the success u have had

Brilliant Gary :D you have done so well & show all newbies that this can be them soon :) I know just how liberating it is to be 'normal' so appreciate what a huge difference this makes to you. Good luck for the final 16lbs :)
AND, a mahoosive HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow :birthday: xxx

Fantastic - well done you x

Brilliant Gary :D you have done so well & show all newbies that this can be them soon :) I know just how liberating it is to be 'normal' so appreciate what a huge difference this makes to you. Good luck for the final 16lbs :)
AND, a mahoosive HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow :birthday: xxx

You and me will never be normal Twink, and if people dont like it, they dont have to stay around lol

I need a strong vindaloo, that might lose me a couple of pound lol

Back