• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 3 of the milk diet and 8lbs down :)

Awenlock

As the title states I have just started day 3 of my milk diet, jumped on the scales and couldn't believe it, a whole half a stone gone since Tuesday!!!!

Am really pleased :) it makes it all worth while when u see numbers like that, am sure that the exercise I get running to the loo every 10 mins is helping though...lol :) xx

As the title states I have just started day 3 of my milk diet, jumped on the scales and couldn't believe it, a whole half a stone gone since Tuesday!!!!

Am really pleased :) it makes it all worth while when u see numbers like that, am sure that the exercise I get running to the loo every 10 mins is helping though...lol :) xx

Woah that is amazing !

I started mine yesterday ( i'm not having an op but losing a bit for the dietician next Wed,it could well be the last time before she writes my report :D)

I'm on day 2 and my stomach wants a divorce from the rest of me:8855:

Keep going hun..all the best

Andy x

Well done on your loss. It's a great start to your new life.

Good innit :) Shame we can't stick to it for long. I lost 16lbs in 6 days on the milk diet but now can't even look at yogurt, lol xxx :)

Keep up the good work....it wont be long now and you'll soon be joining us on that losers bench :):)

Back