• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 Weeks Post Op and Back in The Teens!

Evenstarr

Had my weekly weigh in and I've lost another 6lbs, that takes me to 19st 12lbs...back in the teens for the first time in years!
:talk017:

I don't know if this counts as a NSV , but I've just walked down to my local cafe for a meeting and back again afterwards.
It isn't very far but I live up a very steep hill and a month ago I wouldn't have even thought about walking down it, let alone back up again!
Also my jeans were on the verge of falling down much to my daughters amusement....I'm glad they didn't though as I had decidedly unglamorous knickers on!

I bet you will notice loads of things that you just start getting that bit better, really chuffed for you.
I did lol about your trouser xxxx

What a great result :) its great when it comes off but also when we see other things too . . .Im noticing so much difference in the clothes that I wear . . .going to have to start digging out the smaller sizes lol For some reason, Im still in the ones which were "snug" when before I've just lost my 2 1/2 stone since 1st week Aug, no wonder they are loose LOL

Back