• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 weeks post op

kphorrox

hi all im four weeks post op and ive lost 3 stone 6 pounds.
having up and down days mainly up very happy with my progress.
i go swimming nearlly everyday now tuesday i did 51 lengths i didnt even think i could swim.
this is the best thing ive ever done it is hard work but the outcome is amazing and will only get better xx

Wow Kerry you are doing so well :D I love reading positive posts like yours anytime but especially now as my op is days away :D Keep up the great work! X

Hi Kerry. That is just amazing, well done! and well done on the swimming too. Gosh 60 lengths is a LOT!

I was going to go this week for the first time but I've been so busy I haven't managed it. I'm booking myself a day for next week though.

Kerry Im so glad everything is going well for you, well done on the swimming its a great form of exercise! x

Kphorrox, you are doing swimmingly well!

Seriously now, you may have to consider changing your name to 'Flipper' the amount of swimming you are doing xx

ps, how's 'Mum' doing? x

wow , thats a massive loss !!! i hope i can do as well as you :)
Thats really good re the swimming as well, how far out was you when you started daily swimming ?
XXX Dawn

Thats brilliant news well done you, and the swimming, well what can it say.:)

mum is doing fantastic,
started swimming three weeks post op its so relaxing being in the pool with no kids.

Oh my gosh you are doing brilliantly. Ive just booked an holiday for next Sept and i said to my normal sized friend, do you think i will have lost enough weight or shall we go the year after, well after reading about your loss i shouldnt have any worries Lol. Well Done keep it up your going to look amazing x

My word Kerry, your weight loss is nothing short of astonishing! Well done!

Back