• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 weeks post op

WOW Kay! I was wondering how you were doing!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That is just fantastic! Well done honey!

I'm coming on nicely now hanks Karen. I was quite pukey but it''s beginning to settle.
I've lost 1 stone 1pound in the first 3 weeks. :D

what are you eating now? are you still on mashed up food or have you moved to more normal yet?
I just had to move to mashed food this week, I just couldn't face any more pureed stuff!

im eating scrambled egg, ommlette. fish. pork chicken, broccoli, culiflower not purreed. melba toast. still on tinned fruit but can eat it solid.

im eating scrambled egg, ommlette. fish. pork chicken, broccoli, culiflower not purreed. melba toast. still on tinned fruit but can eat it solid.

wow you are doing so well! I had some finely minced roast pork on Sunday, managed it fine and it was so lovely. I'm so looking forward to something crunchy like melba toast or ryvita. And salad!

i never thought id be looking forward to salad, ha ha.

No nor me! LOL :D But at the supermarket the other day, I nearly pinched the salad out of someone else's basket because it looked so tempting!

OOOOOOOOO I hope I do as well as you've done Kay! Oh my gosh, it's so exciting! :D

i havent seen any of my friends for weeks with the kids being off, i cant wait to catch up with everyone. knowing my luck though nobody will notice.

Oh I bet they will! people have already noticed my weight loss and you've lost twice as much!

Excellent news Kay, tremendous weight loss. Are you keeping well with it? Paul xx

wow thats brilliant - your weight is dropping of you isnt it, well done luv xxx

Oooh heck! 6 weeks gone already? Absolutely fabulous result girl xx

Back