• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4rth week weigh in

shannon_hilder

down exactly 2 stones today!! that is a whopping 28 pounds!!! i cannot believe it! and to top it off i have less than 100lbs to lose now!! :D

i cant wait for you to have your op either mazbrad! not long to go now for you... i wish i could throw the scales away though, i am obsessed with them! lol........thank you for your encouragement xx

Well done Shannon, that is fantastic, it really helps when you see the figures tumbling.

I now what you mean about the scales. But my bowls are hit and miss at the moment, so I am only weighing on the days I do a poo !!! I haven't weight for three days ;-O

It is so hard not to get obsessive, but I think when the stall comes I will get depressed, so don't want to go overkill on weighing.

Well done !

Well done Shannon, that is fantastic, it really helps when you see the figures tumbling.

I now what you mean about the scales. But my bowls are hit and miss at the moment, so I am only weighing on the days I do a poo !!! I haven't weight for three days ;-O

It is so hard not to get obsessive, but I think when the stall comes I will get depressed, so don't want to go overkill on weighing.

Trisha, i manage to poo everyday... but they are the size of a chipolata ...lol:D

Well at least you are loosing a sausage a day! Even if tiny ones...

mazbrad said:
wow shannon wow wow wow. u doing fabulous. im due my op on 26th aug i ant wait to come on here and join the losers bench, you all make it sound so easy . keep going xx

Hi mazbra,
I have my bypass 24aug not long now hey? I'm on the milk diet good luck thinking of you keep in touch luv kaz x

Back