• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nicnac weekly weigh in

Woohoo another 4 pounds off this week - still not enjoying food but heyho will get there I'm sure

Another 4 and I'm now in the 14 stones! Woohoo!

You are doing so well x

Thanks - I'm loving the whole new me! :)

Stayed the same this week but I'm not complaining - feel like my clothes loser this week so strange!

8 pounds off today but know I am not eating enough x

OMG weldone, massive weight loss chick u should be so proud of ur self, ur looking a million dollars and ur weight loss each week is mega, wish I was losing that big each week, any tips ? what has ur typical day been like nic ? xxx

I'm not eating at all now :( so not a true weight loss if get my drift.

I've been in touch with hospital and going in for a review think there going to put me on some supplement drinks.

Managing to eat a little bit more now lost a pound this week got my review at the hospital on Wednesday see if they do put me on supplements

Well the hospital have put me on supplements :( to slow my weight loss down.

Are you just not hungry at all , or are you having problems getting food down. I had my op 2 weeks after you and can eat anything ,but just smaller amounts, we are all so different. Helen

Just not hungry at all and really struggle to make myself eat - I've got about 2 and half stone go they said want to slow that down as I should only be on a maintenance plan after a year?,

My weight loss has slowed down a bit I'm trying to eat more also started going to the gym. Attached a pic from day of op and 4 months after can't believe how much my life has changed for the better even if I have split with my cheating ex onwards and upwards!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 82
Went on holiday for a week came back 6 pounds lighter that's a first

Thanks. :)

Thats brilliant NicNac :) Hope you had a great holiday too x

Just reading your diary and noticed your last before and current pics - you look AMAZING! :) and years and years younger! Go you :D

Thanks everyone I can't believe how much my life has changed for the better I may add! :)

Back