• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nicnac weekly weigh in

Nicnac_

Thought will start somewhere to record my weekly weigh in I'm 2 weeks post op today and lost 9 pounds on my first weigh in last Friday 26th July.

Today I'm chuffed to bits I've lost another 7 pounds :)

I know it will slow down but I'm in shock how much I've lost in 2 weeks :)

Great start! Keep up the good work......

wow - good for you! You must be chuffed to bits x

I'm so chuffed its not real. I'm today wearing jeans that haven't fit me in a looooooong time! Makes it all worth while x

Woohoo another 4 pounds off - really not enjoying this purée stage roll on next Friday when I can start soft foods!

blink and you will miss the 17s and 16s .... !!! that is so cool hunni xxx

Thanks hun- I know obviously that would lose weight I just can't believe how quick come off since op. Im realistic and know not to expect this to continue but I'm made up! I can't wait to see that number 15 on my scales :) xx

Well done Nicnac :) x

Lost 2 pounds this week bit disappointed to be honest :( but its that time of the month my first one in over a year so have been feeling a bit bloated

2 lb is good - its the same weight as a litre of water - and that is fat that will never again be stuck to your body! 15s in the next week or two I reckon!!! xxx

Thanks - I know it's 2lbs I'm not gunna see again I've just got used to more! Greedy lol

In the 15's woohoooooo :) okay well only just but can't recall how many years its been since last seen the number 15 lol. 3 pounds off this week also had my first vomiting expierience eating too quickly! Own fault - was like a brick stuck in my chest!

Thanks Sarah! :)

Whhooop hoooo great stuff Nicnac well done :D x

Well difficult week for me in my personal life resulting in me not eating very much at all! Hence the 7 pounds weight loss which I am happy about. But once start getting intake up again I would not be surprised if I put some back on again next week. I'm meant to start on normal foods today but I'm scared!

Well done!

Just take your time with the meals is the best advice I can give, And its ok to leave something on the plate is the biggest lesson I had to learn. Still coming to terms with leaving something even with very small portions is hard mentally as I have always finished the lot even when stuffed.

Your doing brill, keep it up!

Just had 3 small pieces of chicken and I made sure I chewed it well. Went down quite well :)

Back