• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4th Fill and no loss in past four weeks!

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Sorry to sound down but I had my 4th fill today but was really down that I had not lost a single pound in 4 weeks.:cry:

Hopefully at 5.25mils my restriction will start working again...:(

Last edited:
Sorry to sound down but I had my 4th fill today but was really down that I had not lost a single pound in 4 weeks.:cry:

Hopefully at 5.25mils my restriction will start working again...:(

I'm no expert but I'm sure that after this fill you should start to see a shift....I hope you do soon.

~hugs~

Hi Caz,

Didnt want to read and run,just wanted to say please dont get down perhaps the fill today will give you a kick start again.

Good luck (((( hugs ))))

Did you get much restriction from your first 3 fills? I had my first fill yesterday and they put in 6mls.

maybe your body has become used to the set calorie intake and calories output with exercise, maybe down size your portions a bit more with this fill and up the exercise level a bit more to kick start weight loss again x

Hi Caz, I really hope this fill helps put the smile back on your face and as Terri says, you give such good advice to so many of us. What would you be saying to someone else in this position.
Lv Jen x

I would say...

Don't lose heart, look at the bigger picture, be proud of what you have already acheived and know that with this fill, you will see results again soon....

well said caz x

thats the spirit caz, ur a top bander xxx

Most people hit a plateau at some point Caz. Dont worry hun. Also the warmer weather we've been having can cause water retention so that may have a little to do with it.

Im hoping this new fill will give you a better restriction and therefore kick start your weight loss again.

Good Luck Hun.... I've absolutely no doubts that you will be slim enough for that wedding dress in plenty of time. xx

good luck with it Caz...you've done extremely well so far. I only hope I do half as well with mine :hug99:

Thank you girls, tomorrow will see a new determined me....;)

your doing great caz i love reading how you get on as we were banded a few weeks apart if it helps i hit a platue at just over 5stone has taken me exersicing to get things moving again [i didnt befor] i got my next fill in 3 weeks . im sure your going to do great with this one and fingers crossed for sweetspot for you

Back