• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4th fill despondent :(

There are always going to be people for whom weight loss surgery doesn't work, for a variety of reasons. It could be down to the band itself; pre-existing medical/psychological conditions or even bad old/new behaviours. As in everything, one size does not fit all, and we need to all appreciate this and the fact that things can and sometimes do not go as we anticipate/hope for. As Mazza suggested, why not for a start try posting here http://www.wlsurgery.com/wls-banders/135442-banders-daily-diet-exercise-log.html ... Just in case some of us lucky :rolleyes: successful banders can provide some guidance. After all, we are here to support one another :grouphugg:

I've had 2 fills now and have 7ml in a 14ml band. I can feel restriction sometimes but need a bit more, I have my third fill next week.

I have lost 36lb now since starting pre op diet on 13th August. I must admit the last few weeks I don't seem to have lost any weight and find it kinda frustrating but I know I've got to start exercising now.

I think I could have lost this amount of weight on other diets but certainly would have put it all back on by now. The band is working for me (not as fast as I would have liked) but it is working all the same.

Hi Jax are you ok...

Ive lost the same 36lb will get weighed on Friday again. I know I have a band I am definitely aware. But not at that spot yet.

I think I am eating ok, about 800-1000 cals a day.

i suppose we will know when we hit the sweet spot! I'm expecting fireworks tro go off lol x x

Back