• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 day pouch test questions

Miss hungry

7 stone lighter!
Hi, I'm thinking of doing the 5 day pouch test this week. I have just watched some Kaye Bailey vids on youtube but still need some clarification.
Day 1 and 2 is slimfasts, soups am I right?
Day 3 is tuna? Is that for breakfast lunch and dinner?
Day 4 is plain mince? " "
Day 5 is Chicken??
As you can see I'm a bit confused. Could anyone who has done it explain to me what to eat.
Thanks

I did the 5 day pouch test a couple of weeks ago:

The first 2 days you have a liquid diet with plenty of protein ie protein shakes and high protein soups. I cant stomach protein shakes so switched to slim fast.

On day 3 move to soft foods keeping the protein content as high as possible. Soups, beans, tuna or egg mayo and such. No processed carbs, no sugary drinks.

Day 4 have some firmer proteins like canned tuna, canned chicken, maybe a little ground beef.

On day 5, firm food proteins like some baked boneless skinless chicken breast. Remember to eat slowly and chew thoroughly.

Drink plenty of water but not 1/2 hour before or after eating.

Good luck! I lost 7lbs x

Good luck Karen let us know how u get on.

Sound plan me think :) hope u r all ok and fingers cross for another loss this week :)

Just a tip for you hun when you do start. On the liquid days make sure you have plenty of low cal cup a soups around. Every time I got tempted or felt hungry I had one - worked for me :D x

Looking forward to try it when I am further down the line :)

Back