• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 day pouch test!

Thank you Dawny for your support :D

How are you doing?

Food hasn't to be mashed, just soft.
So I just had (well, about 1/5 of it) a hard boiled egg and I also mixed some drained canned tuna with a tiny bit of low fat mayo.
But you can have any types off egg - poached, scrambled, boiled etc.
And cottage cheese, and tuna. I also have salmon in the fridge for later. Will just grill it and try to have it on it's own.

great, thanks huni, i dont mind tuna/mayo, but im not a great lover of fish, i hate salmon, specially fresh or smoked, dont mind the occasional bit of tinned salmon, i love pilchards, but only in the tomato sauce, i have some smoked mackeral in the freezer. so really its gonna be mackeral, tuna, posibly pilchards, eggs, oh and cottage cheese, i should be ok with summat out of that lot, lol.
see ya soon, hugs xxx ps, what you havingfor lunch n tea

Sounds good hun :)

For late lunch I will try and have some salmon and for tea scrambled eggs :D
And some cottage cheese :D

Also, lots of water in between :D

mmm that sounds nice, i think tomorrow ill be on eggs, possibly mackeral, then either cottage cheese or eggs. ill see how i feel. your doing great hun, i cant wait to see how much weight you lose this week. its exciting isnt it.
good luck for the rest of the day, hugs xxx

Hi everybody :)

Soryy for not updating.

Today is day 5 of the diet. And I will start eating all the other foods.

Result: -1.5 kg (3lbs) and my pouch is definately still working!

Understood that I can't live on the protein alone, but if I do want to loose the rest of my weight i MUST
1) Reduce portions of slider foods
2) First eat protein, then anythign else on my plate

xxx

Back