• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 days to go, panicking

:cry:Im really starting to majorly freak out. Thinking that I am doing the wrong thing or that I will be unlucky and get serious complications or it wont work and I will have gone through it all for nothing, and so on.

Argh!

Am I doing the right thing arent I?
x

YES! A huge unequivocal yes, you are doing the right thing. Any op is scary, and there is no turning back with this one, but it really is the best way forward for you & you know that anyway. As for complications etc, as long as you are informed about them, there is no point in worrying about that unless you actually end up with any...concentrate on thinking about all the things you want to do once you've lost weight, think about all the things that will be so much easy & better for you to get you through. My op is on the same day as you too, so we can compare notes along the way. All will be fine, you will be well looked after & it WILL be worth it xxx

Thanks guys youve helped a lot. Thank you all so much for taking the time to help.

Eeek 4 days to go! x

Sweetheart you are going to be absolutely fine, you couldn't be in better hands. In a weeks time you will wonder what an earth you was doing all the worrying about.

Then once you start melting away you will realise that you have made the best decision of your life.

Sending lots of love.

xxxxx

hiya hun... i cant say much that every1 else hasnt allready said but one thing i can say is.. out of the very few stories i have read that surgery has gone wrong them people have still said after everything they still dont regret there surgery. so just think it will all be wroth it in the end when your walking round with you skinny new body and your alot healthier with alot more energy, youl be fine hun x all the best xxx

I've lost 20 years of my life to being fat. It's taken away my self confidence, stopped me doing things that others take for normal, and that's what I'm going to remind myself of whenever I get the jitters. The thought of still being this weight until I die of heart disease or stroke makes me realise how much I want and need the surgery.

You'll be fine hon. If there are any complications, the team can deal with them and you'll soon be back home and losing weight.

:D
3days eek

Yeeehaaaa! I know, I'm so excited I was dreaming about it last night! And food, I am thinking an awful lot about food too....and I'm starvin'...my stomach has gone into complete shock & is bitterly complaining almost constantly now...I keep sauntering past the fridge very innocently & have a little sneaky peek in there, lol, but I am so terrified of waking up after the op & being told they couldn't do it because my liver was simply enormous that I have walk away quickly before I'm tempted.....it's hard!

:D

Yeeehaaaa! I know, I'm so excited I was dreaming about it last night! And food, I am thinking an awful lot about food too....and I'm starvin'...my stomach has gone into complete shock & is bitterly complaining almost constantly now...I keep sauntering past the fridge very innocently & have a little sneaky peek in there, lol, but I am so terrified of waking up after the op & being told they couldn't do it because my liver was simply enormous that I have walk away quickly before I'm tempted.....it's hard!

Yeah I keep worrying about that too its hard not to!

Thanks guys x

Oh my goodness! So many of you have ops in the next few days! How can I keep track? !

Back