• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 days to go

msunique

Hi all
i have got 2 days until I have my bypass and I am starting to really worry now :cry:

All these emotions are buzzing around my head and I know I am doing the right thing but now I am thinking do I really need to do this, maybe I can stick to a diet do I really need to go under the knife :confused: I know the answers to all of these are yes I need to do it and no u cant stick to a diet thats why I am here!!

AArrghhh I just want it over with now....

Its eally normal :D And like you said you know the answers to your questions....I found trying to focus on all the positive aspects of the bypass helped me.....chillax you will be fine ;) XX

Debbie what your feeling is completely natural, what I kept reminding myself was the end result my op was going to give me. The tool would be there to help me lose the weight and keep it off. I've struggled with my weight all my life and its yoyoed from being a teenager. I know with my head in the right place that I can be disciplined and lose weight, my struggle was maintaining the weight after losing it, I never could, I'd lose 5 stone, I'd gain 6.

This has made the huge difference where my obsession with food seems to have gone, I don't feel hungry, I have to remind myself to eat and now I can eat normal food and still lose weight because I can't gorge myself like I used to before, eg last saturday was fish and chip night well the only thing ordered for me was a fish cke - that I managed 1/2 of and then I had about 2" of fish without batter and a couple of chips, I'd had the taste, eaten til I was content and lost 3lbs that week, I love it, it was the best decision I have ver made.

debbie,please don't worry & i know that is easier said than done:)
i really hope it goes well & you are soon home & on the way,to a brand new you.
good luck
tracy x

Awww thanks girls that's made me feel a bit better, I have never had an op before so the fear of that is also added to my worrying lol

Debbie (and Sue) good luck to you both on Monday, not that I think you'll need it.

My hubby was the same 3 weeks ago - he'd never had an op in his life. It's natural to worry, you'd probably be strange if you didn't!

You'll be fine. I look forward to hearing how you've done once you're on the losers bench.

Thanks, Good luck Sue, where are you having yours done?

Oh no Karen I see your op was abandoned, I hope you get your probs sorted soon

Back