• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 months post op was it really worth it...

JED

Hell yes it was worth it just under 8st gone and im a brand new man with a brand new life:d:d:d:d

flowerofshona

That is so wonderful!!!!!! enjoy the new you xxx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
woooohooooooo :D xxx

tink1974

fantastic - well done u

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Did you chose a deliberately contradictory title just to confuse us all ...? ;-)

When I read your thread title I thought it was going to be one of the horror stories about how ill you've been, or you've only lost 2 stone, what was the point of the operation etc etc!

VERY GLAD to read inside that you are one of the success stories and you have lost nearly 100 lbs already !!

pandora

finding my way again !
Fantastic news , encouraging for us pre opers :D

That is fantastic, i hovered over the mouse wondering if i wanted to read your post as i thought it was going to be a horror story that would leave me more in doubt than i am already but thank you you are an inspiration and well done
x

chubby funster

Brilliant!!!! Pleased for you x

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Well done Jed! So where are the photos then?

lynne08

JED

This my view and only my view there is nothing to fear in having wls there are no downsides there is only huge success to be gained but in my opionion you must go into it with a 100% positive attitude you cant be half hearted about it as i said these are only my views and i honestly believe that i was so focused and confident about having surgery that is why i have not had a single problem or set back at all......Thank you for all your kind replies and i will get some photos up of me believe me the difference is staggering lol it still amazes me even now. ps good luck to all who are up for surgery soon dont fear it