• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meeting Sarah S !

penguina

Hi Sarah, lovely to meet you today, it's a shame we didn't get to chat for longer, but they were ready to chuck us out.

I was shattered when I got home, but then I had been out for 5 hours with 2 hours driving, so I guess it took its toll. Also got a splitting head, but again, the stress, of driving will all the tourists, and Sunday drivers was trying!! It was worth it though, so nice, to see other post oppers who looked great.

Not long for you now, It was nice to meet you pre op, so I can watch your progress. Have you taken some before photo's. I got some taken stood in a doorway, but not in my knickers - not brave enough for that LOL.

I will try to go next time, but depends if I can pinch mums car then, although, I might have bought myself a brand spanking new one as part of my settlement! Shame it has to be a work horse instead of a nifty little sporty number...

Catch you soon
Trisha x

Yes they were rather quick weren't they.

I realised it was you whe you said you were three weeks post and obviously your name badge, but they chatted alot longer than I 'd hope so I couldn't get across any earlier. Still next time we'll be able to compare notes :)

I've take the usual photos in the doorway, what a sight, certainly not for public viewing just yet maybe when I've lost the extra half person I'm carrying around with me:)

I don't know if I wish to take any in my undies though!!! Argh what a thought!!

You seem to have a good positive head on again....good on you...keep it up and I'm sure we'll have you speeding around in that sports car with a young toyboy beside you in know time;)

Yep a lot of people spent time talking before the meeting, so I guess that is where the major catch up is. The young girl to the left of me was only 8 weeks post op, so she was a new looser too. I have just checked my post op appointment and it is the same day as the lady (I am terrible with names - who are you?!) we spoke at the end with, is, so I will have a friendly face there.

It was lovely your hubby came along with you, and I am glad he got something positive out of it. I cannot imagine having to choose to pay for it, like you say there are always other things you could spend the money on, especially with a family. BUT this will be the best thing you could ever do for yourself. Once the op is over, there will be no looking back.

I know what you mean about the pics. I am hoping when I have lost some more I will be proud to put up some photo's but at the moment I still can't imagine it. I'll stick to the view of Lands End for the moment.

I have a games friend on facebook, after a couple of years of interacting, I noticed a post about her loosing 9 stone through surgery (she had a DS). Well I would never have guessed as her profile photo is her feet in flip flops!! She says she still can't face being photographed.

PS know any rich toyboys with sports cars?!!

Yep a lot of people spent time talking before the meeting, so I guess that is where the major catch up is. The young girl to the left of me was only 8 weeks post op, so she was a new looser too. I have just checked my post op appointment and it is the same day as the lady (I am terrible with names - who are you?!) we spoke at the end with, is, so I will have a friendly face there.

It was lovely your hubby came along with you, and I am glad he got something positive out of it. I cannot imagine having to choose to pay for it, like you say there are always other things you could spend the money on, especially with a family. BUT this will be the best thing you could ever do for yourself. Once the op is over, there will be no looking back.

I know what you mean about the pics. I am hoping when I have lost some more I will be proud to put up some photo's but at the moment I still can't imagine it. I'll stick to the view of Lands End for the moment.

I have a games friend on facebook, after a couple of years of interacting, I noticed a post about her loosing 9 stone through surgery (she had a DS). Well I would never have guessed as her profile photo is her feet in flip flops!! She says she still can't face being photographed.

PS know any rich toyboys with sports cars?!!

I wish!!:D

The lady we were talking to was Angela I think!!

Back