• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 STONE KICKED TO THE CURB!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi all

ive now lost 5 stone and still cant believe that 4 months ago i weighed 22 stone 3lbs and now i weigh 17 stone 3lb!!!! 3lb more and i'll be under 17 stone!!!!

It really is the most amazing feeling in the world so please all you wls hopefulls dont ever give up hope and fight for you surgery if you have to, you will never ever look back.

Well done Lisa, you must look as amazing as you feel xx

Congratulations on your weight loss Lisa, thats a fantastic loss u must feel great!! Cazbandy, just noticed 6 days till your wedding. I only pop on here now from time to time so prob won`t get on here before so I hope u have an absolutely brilliant day and weather sorts itself out for u xxx

Congratulations! That is a wonderful loss!

Big grats to you.. well done !:D 5 stone is an awesome loss and more to come I assume.

Congratulations hun! Well done you!

Hi all

ive now lost 5 stone and still cant believe that 4 months ago i weighed 22 stone 3lbs and now i weigh 17 stone 3lb!!!! 3lb more and i'll be under 17 stone!!!!

It really is the most amazing feeling in the world so please all you wls hopefulls dont ever give up hope and fight for you surgery if you have to, you will never ever look back.

That is fantastic, well done, you must be sooooo chuffed with yourself

Kate x

Congratulations Lisa - thats fantastic weight loss & all within 4 months - you must be well chuffed!

Wow wow wow congratulations 5 stone gone forever, you must be so proud of yourself. I think probably a shopping expedition is due. How exciting for you.

Welldone!!!!!!

That's amazing news!!!!

:) xxxxx

thank you everyone for your kind remarks, i dont have to go shopping yet as ive got clothes that fit me at 15stone, 16 stone and 17 stone!!!! its great getting back into them step by step!!

lisa, congrats on getting your op day, the weight will soon be falling off you as well.

Back