• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 stone weight loss

Mynewlife

Hiya everyone

been a little while since I have been on, but just had to come on today and let you know that I have reached my 5 stone weight loss today :talk017: am so pleased. Only 2 more stone to go to reach my ultimate goal, but this 5 stone is such a massive mental milestone, I cant believe I have actually reached it.
take care.

MyNewLife:)

Hey get a load of you!!! That is soooo FAB hun, very happy for you. Enjoy your success and treat yourself with a trinket or two! You will be a goal in no time at this rate.

Big celebration hugs to a lady who has worked very hard,
:DNic:D

Five stone is amazing, well done to you! :D

Cuppa xx

Wow, that is a truly amazing weight loss. Huge well done to you.

PS, we've missed you. Its lovely to see a post from you x

Congratulations! That is simply an amazing loss.

That's brilliant! Well done you x

That's fantastic news, well done xxx

Hi MNL,
That's great news-well done
You must feel so different-(just trying to do some maths here!!!!) -

=70% + of your target complete:) -if my sums are right!!!

Must be so good to loose it & have it stay off (I wish I could:( )
Keep in touch - us pre-oppers/investigaters need to read about your journey

thank you, I still cant believe it. Roll on the next two stone, and then the tummy tuck....yipee.

Brilliant news, not much more to go now. Well done to you xx

well done 5 stone thats really good going have you worked out how much on average you have lost per week?

Great weight loss all the best with the next stage of the journey Mia

Congratulations and well done!:happy096:

You must really notice the difference?

Love Mini xxx

Hiya everyone

been a little while since I have been on, but just had to come on today and let you know that I have reached my 5 stone weight loss today :talk017: am so pleased. Only 2 more stone to go to reach my ultimate goal, but this 5 stone is such a massive mental milestone, I cant believe I have actually reached it.
take care.

MyNewLife:)

:D Hi MNL, ive just caught up with this wow 5 stone well done sweetheart im so proud of you what a fantastic achievement, congratulations xxx

lottsa love from

Liz xxx

Back