• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'VE DONE IT (GOAL)

Congrats Bluey!

Thats absolutely fantastic BD. Well done! I bet its an amazing feeling and I'm really chuffed for you xxxxx

Brilliant!!! Well done.
Pictures please?

Well done you! It must feel so good.

fab post, well done Julie x

Well done! Fantastic achievement!!

Well after 1 Year, 1 Month and 5 days I have only gone and bl**dy done it:D , Yipeeeeeeeeeeee I have reached my goal of ten stone exactly........... I cannot believe it .................Thank you Nhs and everyone on here that has supported and given advice to me it has made my journey less stressful........I am now pleased to say I also got into my size 12 leather jeans that have been harboring in my wardrobe for months, never could I imagine I would get into them:eek:
thYippee-51.gif
:wave_cry:That's great news MeJulie:D
-and thanks for all the support you've given to one & allxxx

CONGRATULATIONS JULIE
WELL DONE ON YOUR BRILLIANT
ACHIEVEMENT!!!

:553: :553: :553:
:talk017::talk017:

:winner: :winner: :winner:
:0clapper::0clapper:

You deserve every success - as you have worked so hard :) and been extremely self-disciplined and are a great example to one and all! xx :D

Love and hugs Kat xx

Thats brilliant news Julie, Congratulations and Well Done! xx

Well after 1 Year, 1 Month and 5 days I have only gone and bl**dy done it:D , Yipeeeeeeeeeeee I have reached my goal of ten stone exactly........... I cannot believe it .................Thank you Nhs and everyone on here that has supported and given advice to me it has made my journey less stressful........I am now pleased to say I also got into my size 12 leather jeans that have been harboring in my wardrobe for months, never could I imagine I would get into them:eek:
thYippee-51.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

thYippee-51.gif

Well, now all we need is a picture. WELL DONE TO YOU!!! XXX:553:

Back