• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wooohoooo

serenitylove

iv reached the first major goal i wanted to reach a bmi of 40 i cant believe iv got there, knowing with no co morbiditys i wouldnt get surgery now is a real nice feeling im at the lowest weight iv been in 15 years and if i can manage 3 more stone il finally get the fertility testing i need im such a happy bunny today.

congratulations you have done so well xxx

iv reached the first major goal i wanted to reach a bmi of 40 i cant believe iv got there, knowing with no co morbiditys i wouldnt get surgery now is a real nice feeling im at the lowest weight iv been in 15 years and if i can manage 3 more stone il finally get the fertility testing i need im such a happy bunny today.

Bless you, I hope you get down another 3 stone very quickly for your fertility testing.

Well done on such a fantastic weight loss....it's down all the way now.

Keep smiling

(((hugs)))

Congratulations! That is such an accomplishment.

:talk017::gen126::happy096::bliss::banana dancer::party0019::party0023::party0038::party0049:

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! Well done you....;)

well done thats fantastic news, congratulations xxxx

Fantastic!!! What an achievement. Good luck with the next 3 stones and the fertility testing x x x

Great news, and good luck with the next three stone xxx

Back