• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

53lbs in just over 9 weeks!

miss_malone

It was my 9 week surgiversary on Tuesday of this week and as of this morning I am down 53lbs!

3lbs short of 4 stone, and more importantly, only 3lbs to go until I am under 20 stone! Amazeballs! So I am hoping to be under 20 stone within the next week.

The time is going by soooo quickly.

I am also lucky enough to have got a nutritionist via the NHS - so I get to see her every 8 weeks now which is fab. Although i have gottne very bad this past couple of weeks at keeping proper track and I know I am still not eating enough protein or drinking enough water. I've also been sick 4 times from eating the wrong thing (ie thinks that are too dry or too dense so they block the sleeve and make me puke). So I def need to refocus on what I'm eating!

Fantastic :) xx

Thanks ladies, I can so feel the difference in terms of my own comfort and ability to accomplish things physically.

I've another lb off since posting the other day and its so exciting to be almost in the 19s! Not seen those in a few years!

Hope you are all where you want to be on your journeys too xoxo

Back