• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 days out and wanting food

Hargs

Hi all,

I am 6 days out and doing well. The thing is I really want some food. I am on a full liquid diet for 4 weeks. I feel very weak and feel like my body needs some nourishment. I have has a complan soup today. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas of what to have other than sweet milk shakes

Milky coffee is good for filling you up. You can also make very thin cheese sauce and fruit smoothies with pouring yogurt and milk. Just remember to sieve out all the pips before drinking.

Last edited:
I had a bypass but only did 2 weeks liquid, as that's what my provider advised. It is difficult, but remember its not forever x

don't forget you are healing from major surgery, so tiredness and weakness would prob apply whether you are on liquids or not .... rest up and remember that every day you are getting stronger...
all the best xxx

I found the liquid stage really hard to (hugs) but I'm 4 weeks out now and it flew by. I had to do one week of think liquids and one week of thicker liquids - yoghurts, smooth soups etc before 2 weeks of purees but all providers are different. Stick with it and it will fly by x

Back