• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 days post op question and sorry if tmi

Emma7799

Hi
I had my sleeve Tuesday and came home last night. I feel fine no pain just uncomfortable and sipping fluids well, but.........
I am following my post up diet and some things are literally going straight thru me. I have tried complan with milk and with water but came out very quickly about 20 mins later (sorry tmi). OJ was fine but fruit smoothie was the same.
I will try build up - but is this the 'dumping' and has anyone else had this?
Water is no problem. I feel great otherwise.
I have contacted the surgeon and waiting for him to get back to me.
Would be grateful for any advice in the mean time x

Mines liquid in and liquid out at the mo 4 days post sleeve. I hear some temporary lactose intolerance is quite common but more imagined it was just kinda all settling again.

I'm bypassed and was the same whilst on liquid stage. Everything just seemed to flow through me. It wasn't "dumping" though although I did experience it on a couple of occasions in the first three weeks and there is no mistaking it when it does happen.

poor Danielle! when I read your post the first thought I had was the clash song "should I stay or should I go now" im sorry but I did giggle a bit back here !hope things get better for you soon

Back