• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 days post-OP

mufinkakes

Well guys i did it I've survived but I'm in so much pain. I was seen in er on Saturday for severe pain. They put me on strong medication felt a little better but I'm not able to drink anything. I was told by doctor i was having spasms. They are so freaking painful. In back in er today cause in dehydrated and they want to check my gallbladder out to see if its causing the pain. Had anyone else had this problem with the sleeve? I'm scared!

Sent from my M886 using WLSurgery

Wish I could help, but I'm a bypasser, had open surgery and gallbladder out at same timeim I'm sure a bander will answer soon

So glad yours feeling better, sounds scary.

Not really scary just mind boggling cause did not know what caused problem. But doing great now so I'm happy. I now feel like I'm going somewhere with having this surgery.

I'm having so much trouble getting my protein and fluids in worth in 24 hour period. Help please!

Hi- I wouldn't worry about that in this early stage. I felt they wpuldnt discharge me as I knew I wasn't drinking enough but it just takes time!! I'm 6 weeks post op and finally feel as though I am getting the proteins in. Just do your best and sip sip sip!!

just wanted to say sorry I missed your original post hope all is well. xx

Thanks for the encouragement! I think i beef to get up earlier and go from there. I just don't want anymore hospital visits.

Back